Friday, January 21, 2011

World Concept

Here are some of the ideas that I have for the world concept. Still somewhat preliminary but its progressing.This one is a concept I used as a basis for my terrain. I'm developing some concept drawings of the terrain.
This is a rough concept design that I did for the industrial portion of my terrain. My first pass was very red-toned
I did another version that was a little too far in the opposite direction.
I finally settled on this concept, that was a little more balanced in terms of color. I'm going to be expanding my designs to include more detail. This is just an overview of color and style.

This is my primary layout for the level. I'm planning on developing my terrain using the Unreal engine heightmap generator, but I will be making another version of it in 3DS Max to try it both ways.


No comments: